Friday 29 June 2012

June 18th

June 18th
The day before we were supposed to leave, the van was sitting at Lakeshore Automotive because there was leaking something…I thought it looked like coolant but we were told by someone it may be a head gasket issue. Mr. Kirk said it was rare to see head gasket issues on a Dodge Caravan, but my anxiety was still through the roof!
I saw that I had one missed call, so I listened to the voicemail and I heard very positive news! Lakeshore Automotive had discovered the van needed a new water pump and the van was fixed and ready to be picked up….Lakeshore Automotive donated the water pump and my keys were sitting there ready to go!

I was one happy kid…thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kirk!!!
It was 3 am and we still had packing to do before we could leave on the 19th, so we decided not to leave until the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment