Wednesday 25 July 2012

A little update!

Just wanted to inform everyone that I'm currently 130 km's east of Winnipeg Manitoba, and I think I have found my groove...my legs feel awesome, and I know what I need to do in order to cover big km's.

I will be entering my home province (Ontario) tomorrow, and I am planning on trying to cover extra km's to get ahead of schedule, because we don't have anyone to stay with from here to Thunder Bay, ON.

Unfortunately, I have stories and information I would like to be sharing with everyone, but I am paying for internet connection as I write this and the expense is going to force those blogs to wait. Please keep an eye on the Parkinson's Cycle of Hope Facebook Page & stay in touch through twitter: @CoryWelsh9

I will basically be cycling/living in the sticks, and I am thinking the phone/internet service will be sub-par at best; however, I will try to take any advantage I can to update these blogs.

I want to leave you with a quote I enjoy:

"To dream anything you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you 


want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits, that is the 


courage to succeed."


Bernard Edmonds



I'm excited my cycling is getting stronger, and I am eager to test my limits to see if I can get to Thunder Bay a day or two ahead of schedule. As Larry Abbott would say, "Keep Smiling"!

No comments:

Post a Comment