Sunday 22 July 2012

Balcarres to Esterhazy (120km)


Trip Stats:

I don't have much to say for today's ride....it was just biking as normal and the scenery was great!
I should emphasize that I cycled through Abernethy SK today, which is the home of The Bray family and Len Thomspon. For those of you who don't know who Len Thomspon is, he designed some pretty slick fishing lures back in his day! I was given some sweet shirts and Ruffrider Thompson fishing spoons from Mr. Bray! I will have to post those pictures soon!


Here are the links to the FB photos Elyse took over the last couple days: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245771108859488.36246.162105320559401&type=3

We met up with Jaime from the Miner-Journal and she interviewed us for an article in Esterhazy! Thank you Jaime!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment